ACER – EDUCATION REWARDS PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acer – Education Rewards – General Terms
1. Subject to your purchase of a brand new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Qualifying Product, as defined in their respective terms below from an authorised Acer reseller (Qualifying Reseller) during the Promotional Period and subject to these Terms and Conditions you may be eligible to participate in either the Education Rewards Promotion as described below and receive the corresponding Reward.
2. Qualifying Products purchased in the period 1st April 2019 – 30th September 2021 form a Qualifying Reseller only (Promotional Period) will be considered eligible to participate in the Upgrade Promotion.
3. Neither Promotion is open to employees of Acer UK Ltd, their agents, wholesalers, Qualifying Resellers, Retail Staff, Retailers, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only. Resellers may not submit Claims on behalf of their customers.
Acer – Education Rewards Promotion
1. To qualify for the Upgrade Promotion, you must registered in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland (Participant).
2. To participate in the Upgrade Promotion, Participants must purchase a Qualifying Product during the Promotional Period from a *Qualifying Reseller. On purchase of a Qualifying Product, Participants will be eligible to Upgrade their existing Qualifying Device, in exchange for a corresponding Reward amount. Full details of Qualifying Products, Qualifying Upgrade and corresponding Reward amounts are shown below at Table 2.
3. A Maximum of 32 (thirty two) units per school per calendar year on any qualifying products are allowed during the promotional period.
4. Local Education Authorities (LEAs), Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) or Aggregrated Purchases on behalf of schools will be limited to a maximum of 1x claim per annum as per promotional period and promotional terms in term .3a.
5. NET NEW Schools only (organisations that haven't purchased Acer within the last 12 months)
Table 2 – Qualifying Products and Corresponding Rewards
4. Participants must register their Claim at https://uk-promotions.acer.com/ and provide the information set out at Condition 5 within 30 days from the invoice date (Claim Window). The invoice date counts as day one. If Claims are submitted before or after the Claim Window they will be deemed invalid.
5. Participants must upload proof of purchase from a Qualifying Reseller in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of purchase, the Qualifying Product purchased, the purchase price, the number of Qualifying Products purchased and the Qualifying Reseller name (Claim).
6. Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt of the Claim by email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether or not the Claim been successful. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Promoter using the email address above within seven days of their Claim being sent if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
7. For your Education Rewards device to qualify for the Education Rewards Promotion, it must be the rightful property of the Participant. It must be a working, complete and undamaged (reasonable wear and tear accepted). Laptops and Monitors must be no more than 7 years old and in full working order with power supply included. Password or BIOS locked Education Rewards devices do not qualify for this Promotion.
8. Provided that these Terms and Conditions have been, you will receive the Education Rewards in to your nominated bank account within 30 calendar days of Claim validation. The Reward Amount can be transferred to a bank in the Republic of Ireland in EUR, in accordance to GBP/EUR daily exchange rate of Barclays bank.
Additional General Terms
1. 1. Acer reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible Claims. No responsibility will be accepted for submissions which have been lost, or are late, damaged, misdirected, delayed in the post or insufficiently pre-stamped. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
2. Acer is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
3. Acer accepts no responsibility for lost or confidential data. Upon receipt of the Education Rewards Device all data will be destroyed. Acer is unable to retrieve any data once destroyed. Deletion of all confidential data and information, which is subject to applicable data protection legislation, is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
4. Acer reserves the right to audit all requests to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the Promotions have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all Claims and supporting documents.
5. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and future Acer promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
6. The decisions of Acer in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotions will be final and binding.
7. Acer reserves the right to amend or cancel the Terms and Conditions of the Promotions without notice with future effect.
8. Participants providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required items within seven days. If the Participant still fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions, the Claim will be refused.
1. During registration for the participation in the promotion, the participants agree to provide their personal data to Acer and the responsible agency.
2. The Sales Promotion Agency ('The Agency' hereinafter) commissioned by Acer is: - Benamic, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland.
3. All personal data obtained via the application form or in connection with the participation in the Education Rewards promotions will be processed solely for participation in the promotion.
4. The Agency is authorized to process all information provided in the course of this promotion according to the applicable will and to save. All data collected in the course of this action are used solely for the purpose of this action by Acer and the Agency. The data will be treated confidentially and to third parties neither shared, rented or sold. Your personal data and bank information are deleted after 6 months after the end of the campaign.
5. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose.
6. The participants have at any time the right to access, permission, and opposition to the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Promoter is Acer UK Ltd. Acer House, Heathrow Boulevard III, 282 Bath Road, West Drayton Middlesex, UB7 0DQ. Do not send entries to this address, they will not be responded to.
Qualifying Resellers *
|Total Computer Networks|
|Currys PC World Business|